- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Is It a Record? No, It’s Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here – Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass – A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
Why You Need Bespoke
- Inline Strainers
Inline strainers or inline filters are essential components in many industrial processes. These filters remove contaminants from your systems using filter media to trap particulate matter and defend the more sensitive parts of your investments. Without inline strainers, your most valuable equipment would frequently be exposed to everything from contamination and debris. While there are plenty of "standard" filters on the market designed to suit certain applications, some companies require something more specific to protect their processes. Thats where custom inline strainers come in. As specialists in the creation of bespoke filtration solutions, Croft is here to tell you everything you need to know about the power of customised strainers, designed to suit your specific applications.
Custom Filters = Specific Filtration Solutions
As mentioned above, filtration is an integral part of most manufacturing systems. Identification of the challenges that your company is facing is paramount. Croft are more than not, able to offer a solution to the problem. Having a combined 200 years experience in custom filtration design and manufacture, Croft can deliver a solution for your specific challenge. Inline filtration systems deliver a layer of protection for todays companies, but each industry and individual business has specific requirements for what they need to protect against. For instance, your company may have limited space and need a more refined filtration system, or you might require a specific material to be used for your filtration media. For instance, in high-pressure environments like those in the nuclear industry, inline filters are often made of extra-durable superalloys.
Bespoke Filters Deliver Better Performance
Custom inline strainers are designed to support the unique needs of various industries. Here at Croft, we create strainer systems to help many different sectors, all the way from food production to gas & oil organisations. We know that each industry has their own sets of essential equipment with unique pressures to contend with. The different types of production in certain sectors means that inline filters are required in a variety of shapes and sizes. Standard "off the shelf" strainers arent always able to accommodate the needs of specialist machines and processes. This means that customised manufacturing is essential. Because we design bespoke inline filters to specific customer requirements, we can solve unique problems for clients, and contribute to the optimal performance of any manufacturing site. With a rapid turnaround, Croft will deliver the quality filtration solution quickly. When the right filter can make or break the performance of a piece of critical process, the proper design is crucial.
Permanent or Temporary Solutions
Bespoke inline strainers can also be designed for temporary use within a system. For instance, if you need a strainer to protect against a specific contaminant or during a commissioning process , a temporary filter may be ideal. Temporary inline strainers can come in the form of baskets, cones, or cylinders and often present a highly cost-effective solution for specific applications. Temporary strainers can come with quick release systems so that they can be removed or replaced efficiently, without the need for additional expert support. This means that companies can reduce the costs associated with permanent Y strainers or basket strainers, while still ensuring consistency in crucial projects with individual needs.
Bespoke Strainers Are Designed to Last
When you choose bespoke inline strainers for your machinery that are intended to be a permanent fixture, theyre designed to stand the test of time. This is an asset in any industry, but its particularly crucial for companies in places like the healthcare or food and beverage sector, where absolutely no contamination is acceptable. Bespoke inline strainers are available in various formats and Crofts experience enables the customer to receive effective filtration advice. When compared to standard strainer solutions, custom filters offer superior fit, function, and longevity to any industry.
Dont Compromise on Your Strainer Systems
Todays crucial manufacturing processes can accomplish incredible things, but theyre also highly vulnerable. Contamination around a sensitive part can easily bring your entire production facility to a stand-still. Custom strainer systems are an effective method to protect not only the mechanical aspects of your process but the final product itself, thus protecting your investment and gives you the power to thrive in your industry. At Croft, we offer advice, support, and custom design for everything from mesh filters to filter elements. Contact us to find out more about creating the bespoke filtration solution that will protect and enhance your business for years to come.