- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Is It a Record? No, It’s Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here – Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass – A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
'Waste not Want not'
- Croft help with
A vast amount of companies are involved in the waste industry and the many sustainable ways that waste can be put to great use. Here at Croft Filters we are quite often asked to find a solution to help improve many clients existing filtration systems, and one of them in particular we successfully supplied 2 items that did just that!Hillcrest Midlands have operated for many years in the animal feeds industry, packaged food can be split with specialist machinery and seperated for use, whether in tins or plastics. However they felt their system would benefit even more with some professional advice.
Working together with Hillcrest's FEMAS Officer Martin Vardy, a simplex filter housing with a bespoke basket was recommended by Croft that is now producing very impressive results. Martin commented "Here at Hillcrest we pride ourselves on giving a first rate service to our farmers who purchase our liquid pig feed product. To further improve our product and to prevent the possibility of particles in the feed blocking farm equipment an innovative solution was required. With help from the Croft team we are now using a simplex filter with bespoke baskets that gives us an extra level of filtration to remove almost all of the offending particles, which included small residual bits of packaging from our source material."
He added "Initial results have been really encouraging and with the bespoke filter discâ€™s now used on our tankers we are able to supply an improved product. The Croft service to us has been excellent and we look forward to working with them in the future."
Neil Burns, Croft Filters partner said "This is a great example of how the correct method of filtration can improve product quality in a very cost effective way. All it takes is innovative thinking, which is something Croft is really good at"
If you feel that a visit from our sales executive would be of benefit to identify any filtration needs please contact our sales team on the telephone number below.