- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Is It a Record? No, It’s Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here – Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass – A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
Businesses still relying on manual systems are overlooking a huge opportunity to reduce lead-times and overall costs, eliminate errors from their systems and deliver exceptional customer service by embracing upgraded, streamlined solutions. Automation isn’t just for the factory floor; software can help improve your systems, your productivity and your sales process. So, when addressing how to make your business more competitive, the answer may not lie in the manufacturing process, but in your sales office. Leveraging the advantages provided by automation, having a clear strategy and building the knowledge and skills of your team can enable you to transform your sales process and streamline your efficiency. So, how can you ensure your sales processes are as efficient as possible to ensure you’re getting the best out of your business and delivering a great service to your customers?
The Five Easy Ways to Improve Your Sales Process
1. Automate routine quotes, drawings and BOMs – to avoid errors and significantly decrease the time needed from the initial creation of a quote to the start of manufacturing. Eliminating human error in repetitive tasks, the risk of relying on out of date information in old brochures, and the time spent to qualify information with engineers means you can provide a much quicker and accurate turnaround and get the order in development much faster.
2. Use your data – once quotes are raised and orders in, automated data processing allows for quick download of relevant product and customer information into your business’s data system so that it can be easily retrieved by your Sales Manager for analysis. This allows for better determination of trends and workflow to ensure your teams are working to optimum productivity levels.
3. Incorporate business intelligence tools - these tools will enable senior management to gain a clear understanding of the complete lifecycle of a product from the first enquiry, to quote, production process and delivery, to facilitate performance reviews.
4. Upskill your staff – Its no good having all the latest software if your staff can’t use it. So, invest in your team, making sure they can maximise the data and systems to hand.
5. Strengthen your customer service – No matter how great your product, people repeat business with those companies that have exceptional customer service. By harnessing efficient systems, data analysis and skilled staff, you place your business at the front of the pack to offer an excellent service to customers. One that will have them returning to you.
Here at Croft, we always put the customer first. Going above and beyond for our clients includes providing exceptional products, sales process and support. Research suggests that customers are not just interested in working with businesses who have the lowest prices or the latest machinery, they want a reliable experience - every time. By improving your sales process, you can ensure you are offering exceptional service and leveraging repeat business. At Croft Filters, we pride ourselves on being a leading manufacturer of bespoke filters, with over three decades of experience in our industry. Over the years, weve helped companies from countless backgrounds solve their filtration challenges - no matter how complex. Our commitment to creating highly bespoke and customised filters means that were always ready to address any problem our customers might have and help them improve their productivity and efficiency as a result. As specialists in custom filtration, were always ready to tackle the latest demands of our new and loyal customers - no matter what they may need from us. Thats why were continuously investing in the latest tools, technology and even the future generations of manufacturing talent. Whether youre in the pharmaceutical industry, power generation, food and beverage, oil and gas, or a range of other sectors, you can rely on Croft to help you make the most of your filtration strategy. With our state-of-the-art tools, award-winning custom filter options and additive manufacturing knowledge, were always on hand to help you accomplish your goals for a more efficient and productive business.