- WFC13 is Getting Closer Are You In?
- China Crisis? The Effect of Coronavirus on Global Supply Chains
- A Picture Paints a 1000 Words
- Exploiting the Potential of Additive Manufacturing in Filtration Media Designs
- Croft to Host Introduction to AM Course at World Filtration Conference 2020
- Going Global - The Explosive Growth of Craft Gin
- Why Manufacturing Needs to Invest in Ethical Supply Chains
- Tritiated Water Clean-up What Are the Options?
- Could a Wedge Wire Barrier Provide a Solution to Ocean Contamination?
- Why Manufacturing Needs More Female Employees
- The 8 Skills You Need To Kickstart Your Career in Manufacturing
- Millennials and Gen Z Who Are They and What Do They Mean for Your Manufacturing Business?
- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Does Wellbeing Have a Place In Manufacturing?
- Why Lifelong Learning is the Key to Closing the Skills Gap in 2020
- Is It a Record? No, Its Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration
- Congress is a Must Attend
The filtration industry event of the year is coming. Offering opportunities to learn, network, and showcase your thought leadership, the 13th World Filtration Congress is a crucial addition to your calendar. In the industrial space, a specialist conference is more than just an opportunity to escape the office for a couple of days. The World Filtration Congress delivers the knowledge and relationship-building moments that business leaders need to stay ahead of the curve for the rest of the year.
The Worlds Most Renowned Filter Event
The 13th World Filtration Congress is running between the 20th and 24th of April 2020 in San Diego, California. Building on more than 40 years of heritage, the congress has evolved dramatically throughout the decades. When it first launched in 1974, the World Filtration Congress (WFC) was an informal get-together organised by innovators in the filtration space. Since then, the event has become a celebration of pioneering industry standards, new technology, and growing global partnerships. Subsequent congresses have been held every four years, rotating through multiple member countries. The event has moved through India, Japan, China, Australia, the UK, and beyond. Now, were thrilled to confirm that the American Filtration and Separations Society will be hosting the 13th World Filtration Congress at the Hilton Bayfront Hotel in San Diego, California. Here are some of the reasons why we hope youll join Croft Filters at this years World Filtration Congress.
1. Keep Your Business Up to Date
As a learning opportunity, theres nothing quite like the WFC. The latest congress will include multiple opportunities to expand your education around filtration and separation practices. As an attendee, youll be able to connect with engineers, practitioners, and scientists from a host of backgrounds and share their knowledge. Over an entire week, the WFC will host a selection of short courses conducted on numerous filtration and separation topics relevant to your niche. Experts in the field will offer lessons lasting between 4 and 8 hours that you can visit at your leisure. Theres also an extensive technical programme available over 3 and a half days, which features four highly-concentrated tracks. The tech tracks cover liquid-solid separation/filtration, gas-solid separation/filtration, membrane separations, and filter media.
2. Insights from Industry Experts
WFC13 offers plenty of formal learning opportunities, like short courses, and a last-day visit to the filtration plant in Sea World and Carlsbad Destination Plant, San Diego. However, some of the most compelling educational experiences of all will happen when youre listening to the insights of countless industry experts. The 3 and a half day technical program consists of more than 300 oral presentations, alongside multiple speeches, plenary sessions, and keynotes. This is your opportunity to connect with plenary speakers like Professor Andrew Sydney, and Dr Eric Hoek. You can sit down and take notes during speeches from Professor Harald Anlauf, and Professor Wilhelm Hoefinger. Alternatively, there are also options for business leaders and pioneers to share their own thought leadership by booking a speaker session or creating a short course. Show your community how much you know about your field by becoming a featured speaker.
3. Showcase Your Latest Products
If youd rather show than tell, there are still a range of great ways to demonstrate what your business can do. The Exhibition floor of the WFC acts as a mecca of innovation and new ideas for the filtration and separation space. As one of the largest and most respected congresses of its time in the world, the 13th World Filtration Congress gives you an unmatched opportunity to show your skills and expertise to a range of attendees. Croft Filters will be there illustrating the benefits of our bespoke filters to more than 3000 visitors and attendees. You can join us, and interact with hundreds of professionals, educators, students, administrators and more. Remember, as such an excellent place to attract new investors and customers, the WFC Exhibition floor fills up fast. Make sure that you get your space before all the tables are taken.
4. Network and Build Relationships
Relationships and partnerships are a powerful way to take any company to the next level. With more than 3,000 attendees expected in 2020, there are unlimited opportunities to make the connections that will transform your organisation. The WFC 13 educational hall and exhibition are excellent places to meet with professionals in the filtration sector who are keen to be a part of your business growth. You can build profitable partnerships with potential shareholders, create awareness of your new products, and discover new chances to expand your profits. Whats more, you can also connect with the community that helps your company to thrive today. Reach out to the customers that love your products and reinforce their loyalty to your brand. Answer questions for students who might one day become your next scientist, engineer, or marketing manager.
5. World-Leading Symposia
Finally, the WFC 13 three and a half day technical track focuses on four standard areas of separation and filtration. However, theres also the option to take part in 3 symposia experiences, each running for two days throughout the congress. These symposia include: Separation and filtration for clean environments: Exploring all the liquid-solid, gas-solid, and membrane separation-filtration options related to clean water, and air strategies. Join courses, presentations, and panel discussions on how the industry can revive the planet. Separation and filtration for clean energy: Discussing the purpose of filtration and separation in clean energy production. The symposium will look at the separation of hydrogen for fuel cells, gas reforming and separation and more. Separation and filtration for health: Looking at the potential for filtration and separation in the medical and health sectors. This will include observations of filtration opportunities in the textile and functional fabrics space, as well as biopharmaceutical processing, and more.
Be A Part of the Ultimate Filtration Event
There are many ways to get involved with the 2020 World Filtration Congress. Sign up to be an attendee and explore the endless speaker sessions, learning opportunities, and exhibits the space has to offer. Alternatively, take your place in the spotlight and show off what you can accomplish with your filtration and separation strategies. Theres still a chance to become a sponsor and book your speaker slot or simply set up an exhibition. Dont miss your chance to be a part of the most valuable event in the industry. Sign up now. Well see you there.