- WFC13 is Getting Closer Are You In?
- China Crisis? The Effect of Coronavirus on Global Supply Chains
- A Picture Paints a 1000 Words
- Exploiting the Potential of Additive Manufacturing in Filtration Media Designs
- Croft to Host Introduction to AM Course at World Filtration Conference 2020
- Going Global - The Explosive Growth of Craft Gin
- Why Manufacturing Needs to Invest in Ethical Supply Chains
- Tritiated Water Clean-up What Are the Options?
- Could a Wedge Wire Barrier Provide a Solution to Ocean Contamination?
- Why Manufacturing Needs More Female Employees
- The 8 Skills You Need To Kickstart Your Career in Manufacturing
- Millennials and Gen Z Who Are They and What Do They Mean for Your Manufacturing Business?
- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Does Wellbeing Have a Place In Manufacturing?
- Why Lifelong Learning is the Key to Closing the Skills Gap in 2020
- Is It a Record? No, Its Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
Here at Croft Filters, we pride ourselves on being a leading manufacturer of bespoke filters, with over three decades of experience in our industry. Over the years, weve helped companies from countless backgrounds solve their filtration challenges - no matter how complex. Our commitment to creating highly bespoke and customised filters means that were always ready to address any problem our customers might have and help them improve their productivity and efficiency as a result. As specialists in custom filtration, were always ready to tackle the latest demands of our new and loyal customers - no matter what they may need from us. Thats why were continuously investing in the latest tools, technology and even the future generations of manufacturing talent. Recently, we upgraded our state-of-the-art filter portfolio with a new offering - our award-winning quick-release filters, designed to support filtration in any pipe, even when its not possible to remove or replace other elements of the operating system.
What is the Croft Quick Release Filter?
We designed the Croft Quick Release filter to solve a specific problem for our customers. We knew that many of todays companies struggle to improve their filtration standards when they have fixed operating systems in place. Fixed systems mean that its difficult to insert new filter housings into your machinery to meet with evolving industry standards. Often, inserting new housing means intruding on your operating system, developing new operation layouts and even reluctantly accepting costly downtime. Fortunately, with quick-release filters, you can take a different approach. These new filtration solutions mean that you can add filtration to a specific section of pipework without disturbing the other elements in your operating system. Our "Quick Release" filters are designed so that you can quickly change the part in your machine, without having to remove pipework. The innovative housings in our Quick Release filters are attached to flexible fittings, which means that the housing can split within the pipework, releasing the element and allowing you to insert a new filter as quickly as possible. This way, its possible to keep downtime to a minimum without having to compromise on filtration performance.
The Croft Quick Release Filter Range
At Croft, weve always been committed to giving our customers the widest range of filter options to choose from. Our award-winning Quick Release filter range will provide you with the same level of flexibility, with a variety of bespoke designs available to suit your needs. We can offer standard fittings including NPT, BSP, Hygienic, and Flanged fittings to suit your needs, with standard sizes in 2, 3, 4, or 6 inches. If you need something more specific, you can simply send a request to our team. The disc elements available as part of our Quick Release filters are also versatile enough to suit your needs, with perforated, mesh and hybrid discs available. This means that you get the exact level of filtration you need, without having to worry about excessive downtime. Typically, the discs we offer can filter between 20 microns and 4mm, with bespoke requests available. Although we can offer to perforate your discs using conventional methodology, weve also invested in the latest 3D printing or additive manufacturing technology to enhance our portfolio too. Using additive manufacturing, the team at Croft has the freedom to produce discs for filtration that feature custom apertures and unbeatable flexibility. This ensures that we have no problem designing discs that fit perfectly within your system. The customisable design of our filtration housing also means that you can fit your new Quick Release filters to various points in your pipelines. Whats more, with an increased surface area you can rest assured that youll get the highest possible quality of filtration even in high-pressure environments.
Unique Filters from your Filtration Specialist
The Croft team prides itself on our ability to innovate for our customers. We go beyond the one-size-fits-all offerings of other companies to bring you a filter strategy that works for your specific business needs. Thats why our customers know that they can always trust us to help them address the most complicated challenges in their industry. Over the years, weve used state-of-the-art filter manufacturing processes, additive manufacturing and more to produce some of the most intuitive tools in the trade. Weve even been able to use additive manufacturing to create unique clamps to replace the conventional Tri-clover clamp. Manufactured in stainless steel, these clamps can adjust to individual environments, allowing for easier adjustments in the pipework. Whether youre in the pharmaceutical industry, power generation, food and beverage, oil and gas, or a range of other sectors, you can rely on Croft to help you make the most of your filtration strategy. With our state-of-the-art tools, award-winning custom filter options and additive manufacturing knowledge, were always on hand to help you accomplish your goals for a more efficient and productive business.