- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass – A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
Best Of British At Open For Business
You may have seen there`s been a lot in the news about the Open for Business exhibition that is currently touring the country. For anyone who doesnt know, the project tells the story of contemporary British manufacturing and industry through iconic photographs.
We were initially approached to be involved last year and didn`t hesitate to say yes. At Croft, were proud of our team and the products we manufacture right here in Warrington, and we wanted to be part of this celebration of British industry.
Photographer, Alessandra Sanguinetti, captured images of our team and a variety of other businessses across Manchester. These are on currently on display at Manchesters Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI), and I got to have a sneak preview before the exhibition opened.
Housed in MOSIs striking 1830 Warehouse, were delighted that two of our images are featured alongside other great examples of the UK`s industrial skills. I was struck by the diversity of manufacturers and contrasting photography styles, and also had chance to watch a fascinating video on the background to each photographers work.