- WFC13 is Getting Closer Are You In?
- China Crisis? The Effect of Coronavirus on Global Supply Chains
- A Picture Paints a 1000 Words
- Exploiting the Potential of Additive Manufacturing in Filtration Media Designs
- Croft to Host Introduction to AM Course at World Filtration Conference 2020
- Going Global - The Explosive Growth of Craft Gin
- Why Manufacturing Needs to Invest in Ethical Supply Chains
- Tritiated Water Clean-up What Are the Options?
- Could a Wedge Wire Barrier Provide a Solution to Ocean Contamination?
- Why Manufacturing Needs More Female Employees
- The 8 Skills You Need To Kickstart Your Career in Manufacturing
- Millennials and Gen Z Who Are They and What Do They Mean for Your Manufacturing Business?
- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Does Wellbeing Have a Place In Manufacturing?
- Why Lifelong Learning is the Key to Closing the Skills Gap in 2020
- Is It a Record? No, Its Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
are Flavour of
There is an old saying that when waiting at a bus stop you can never be assured when one will arrive, then all of a sudden they all arrive at once β which is exactly what Croft Filters have encountered in one particular business sector β the micro breweries.
One particular local brewery β George Wrights of Rainford, St Helens contacted Croft to see if they could supply new filters for their site and if possible improve the existing filter design.
Their new brewery is a fully computer controlled 25 barrel plant housed in a 7000 sq. ft building, and is probably the most advanced microbrewery in the UK producing both consistent and high quality ales demanded by all their customers.
Whilst the existing filters did the job they were not durable enough and didn't last as long as expected β Croft was supplied one of the old ones by Keith Wright, proprietor of the brewery to examine and replicate.
Having a great deal of experience within the brewing industry, Croft proposed to strengthen the new filter using outer and inner perforated cylinders as opposed to just mesh as the original one was constructed of.
Two filters were manufactured and upon receipt of them Keith commented "The new filters manufactured by Croft Filters are far superior both in design and manufacture to my existing filters, both are now working successfully at the brewery."
Keith added "Both filters where manufactured within days and at a very reasonable cost. I would use Croft Filters again."
Neil Burns of Croft Filters said It's always good to help a customer where you can actually sample the results of our innovative design and manufacturing capabilities. This is one job we will drink to!"