- WFC13 is Getting Closer Are You In?
- China Crisis? The Effect of Coronavirus on Global Supply Chains
- A Picture Paints a 1000 Words
- Exploiting the Potential of Additive Manufacturing in Filtration Media Designs
- Croft to Host Introduction to AM Course at World Filtration Conference 2020
- Going Global - The Explosive Growth of Craft Gin
- Why Manufacturing Needs to Invest in Ethical Supply Chains
- Tritiated Water Clean-up – What Are the Options?
- Could a Wedge Wire Barrier Provide a Solution to Ocean Contamination?
- Why Manufacturing Needs More Female Employees
- The 8 Skills You Need To Kickstart Your Career in Manufacturing
- Millennials and Gen Z – Who Are They and What Do They Mean for Your Manufacturing Business?
- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Does Wellbeing Have a Place In Manufacturing?
- Why Lifelong Learning is the Key to Closing the Skills Gap in 2020
- Is It a Record? No, It’s Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here – Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass – A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
WFC13 is getting nearer, with the four-day event opening on April 20, 2020, in San Diego, California.
As governments and businesses across the globe continue to monitor and respond to Coronavirus, those in China have been living with COVI-19 for over two months now.
Picture the scene. You need a filter, and you want it in a hurry.
Croft Filters is a U.K.-based manufacturer of custom filters, which has had to rethink its supply chain in the face of uncertainty surrounding Brexit. Photo courtesy of Croft Filters Ltd. Croft Filters Ltd, based in Warrington, U.K., has been designing and manufacturing customized filters for industry for more than 33 years. During that time, I’ve noticed that whenever a general election is called in the United Kingdom, the phone stops ringing, email inquiries drop off and the order book diminishes.
Filtration media is a general term that refers to anything placed in a filter that changes the quality of water flowing through it.
Its nearly time for the 13th World Filtration Congress which takes place this April in San Diego, California: a crucial must-visit for those in the filtration industry.
Businesses are waking up to understanding just how essential Britain’s manufacturing industry is to the UK’s continued economic success.
The safe disposal of tritiated water is a growing concern. Tritiated water is a form of radioactive water where the protium atoms have been replaced by tritium. Not only radioactive but highly corrosive, it needs to be treated
The propagation of plastic products over recent decades has been extraordinary. We, humans, appear addicted to plastic, producing over 300 million tons every year.
According to the EEF, the average UK manufacturing company is currently made up of 85% men and 15% women. And while this has slightly improved over the last eight years, there’s still a long way to go to close the gender gap.
As Industry 4.0 takes hold of the manufacturing industry, the workplace is undergoing a significant change.
There are many different career opportunities within the manufacturing industry. From assembly work, putting together components of products and assembling finished products, welding and operating machinery that produces the products, to production manager or quality controller.
Gen Y, Gen X, Boomers, Millennials – there are a lot of buzz words in the media to describe what is basically a multigenerational workforce – one we can all relate to.
The world of manufacturing offers opportunity and growth for the next generation of professionals entering into a manufacturing career.
While reading The Manufacturer recently, I came across an article about UK industry being urged to boost investment in workplace wellbeing.
Croft Filters Ltd is 33 1/3rd years old on December 1st 2019, and to celebrate this we are having a competition.
Cloud Technology – is it progress or just hot air?...
Customer experience is critical to the success of your manufacturing business...
As a Director at Croft Filters, wire has been part of my life for a long time. And in more ways than you might think.
Y-Strainers take their name from their shape. They are the devices that mechanically remove unwanted solids from steam, gas or liquid lines, usually pressurised, utilising a perforated or wire mesh strainer
If I told you that here at Croft Filters we have a range of witches hats you wouldn’t think we’d moved into costume manufacturing – in fact, witches hat filters are one of our best-sellers (and not just at Halloween).
The importance of filtration continues to grow, with emerging opportunities in the marketplace, as well as concerns and challenges for the environment.
Businesses still relying on manual systems are overlooking a huge opportunity to reduce lead-times and overall costs,
It’s been recently reported that at every level, from the upskilling of workers on the factory floor to STEM higher education and apprenticeships
You may have heard the terminology ‘Industry 4.0’ but still be unsure as to what exactly it is, and how it could affect your business.
In the architectural environment, perforated metal infill panels are growing increasingly popular. So, what makes perforated infill panels such a valuable choice for todays architect?
Did you know that you can get the same incredible quality of service from Croft Filters in the States as customers do in the UK?
Quick Release filters from Croft are now available to help companies minimise downtime and improve filtration in virtually any pipework.
3D printing technology may be at the heart of a new industrial revolution for the UK. Heres what you need to know about the potential of additive manufacturing.
Globally, manufacturing contributes around £6.7 trillion to the economy.
According to research by A. T. Kearney, commissioned by printing manufacturer HP Inc, the UK is now a world leader in 3D printing technology.
In many industries, from the pharmaceutical sector to beverage production, machinery is crucial to the development and maintenance of products and services.
Keeping an industrial plant running smoothly is no easy feat. ...
The power generation industry has come a long way since Thomas Edison introduced power stations to the UK in 1882. ...
Here are Croft Filters we measure our success on the satisfaction of our customers. Heres how we share the customer-centric focus that Amazon uses to beat the competition.
The manufacturing industry is opening the door to endless opportunities for exciting ...
Have you ever wondered about the manufacturing processes ...
Have you ever wondered about the manufacturing processes ...
For decades, frugality was crucial. Manufacturing products were complicated and time-consuming.
The industries for oil and gas production, food and beverages and even pharmaceuticals dont seem to have any obvious connection at first glance. However
New application for HiFlux Auto-line
self-cleaning liquid filters (hygienic design) yields substantial savings
HiFlux Filtration A/S is a leader when it comes to the design of hygienic self-cleaning liquid filters
According to the NewVoiceMedia 2019 "Serial Switchers" report, poor customer service costs businesses an average of $75 billion per year.
Mere months before Britain is set to leave the EU, manufacturing companies like Croft Filters still have no clear insight into what Brexit might entail.
At Croft Filters, our custom filtration solutions allow us to help companies from a range of industries to achieve incredible cost-savings, productivity boosts and more.
The connection between the academic world and the manufacturing industry has always been necessary.
Inline strainers or inline filters are essential components in many industrial processes.
Filters are a crucial component in many industrial environments, ranging all the way from healthcare to manufacturing.
Find out more about Soldering - it's not just for the electronics industry.
Croft Filters utilises this production method to manufacture many of our high quality filters.
Croft Advent Competition winner Sophie Carroll chooses a 3D Metal Printed Dragon as her prize
He shoots (great photographs), He scores, and wins again at the EEF Photography Awards.
Theres no denying that technology has dramatically developed over the past 10 years . . .
You may have seen theres been a lot in the news . . .
An ideal example of how good HECO self cleaning filters are . . .
We don`t just manufacture great filters, we take great photographs of them too.
Filters used to sift seawater in the testing and commissioning of gas and oil pipelines off the coast of Nigeria are manufactured to a special design.
Probably the most advanced microbrewery in the UK takes delivery of new improved filters.
The winners of the EEF Photography Competition 2012 were revealed. Claiming top honours in the very competitive Amateur category was Robert Watkins employee at Croft Filters Ltd.
Here at Croft Filters we are quite often asked to find a solution to help improve many clients existing filtration systems, and one of them in particular we successfully supplied 2 items that did just that!
Our filters achieve the very best performance, so when a Formula 1 racing team needed high performance fuel filters they knew they could rely on Croft.
Croft Filters Ltd were recently approached to manufacture special oil filters for a 25,000 ton vessel.
Manufacturing Filters that aren't filters.