- WFC13 is Getting Closer Are You In?
- China Crisis? The Effect of Coronavirus on Global Supply Chains
- A Picture Paints a 1000 Words
- Exploiting the Potential of Additive Manufacturing in Filtration Media Designs
- Croft to Host Introduction to AM Course at World Filtration Conference 2020
- Going Global - The Explosive Growth of Craft Gin
- Why Manufacturing Needs to Invest in Ethical Supply Chains
- Tritiated Water Clean-up – What Are the Options?
- Could a Wedge Wire Barrier Provide a Solution to Ocean Contamination?
- Why Manufacturing Needs More Female Employees
- The 8 Skills You Need To Kickstart Your Career in Manufacturing
- Millennials and Gen Z – Who Are They and What Do They Mean for Your Manufacturing Business?
- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Does Wellbeing Have a Place In Manufacturing?
- Why Lifelong Learning is the Key to Closing the Skills Gap in 2020
- Is It a Record? No, It’s Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here – Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass – A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
Is It a Record? No, It’s Competition Time!
Croft Filters Ltd is 33 1/3rd years old on December 1st 2019, and to celebrate this we are having a competition. 33 1/3 years may seem like a fairly obtuse anniversary, but as I was gazing into a record shop (now back in fashion apparently) the other day, I was inspired. The play speed of 33/1/3 rpm…and 33 1/3 years. “There has to be a competition opportunity in that”, I thought. And so was born the idea of a competition for repurposing an old LP. It seemed even more appropriate as here at Croft; we are shaping the future of filtration. We are environmentally aware and do our best to recycle and reuse wherever possible. Our Interexchange facility aims to replace throwaway filters with reusable, metal versions to help our clients save money, reduce waste materials and help the environment. The Croft Filters Interchange developed initially as part of a Shell STEP programme, came into being driven by our concern that many manufacturers spend thousands of pounds annually on disposable filters – adding to the waste mountain, drawing on resources and potentially harming the environment. It’s easy to make things better – by contacting Croft Filters with a sample of your current disposable filter; we can have our engineering assess and confirm if there is scope to supply you with a mental version that will do the same job but which we can clean and refurbish as necessary. So, to tie in with our environmental ambitions, we thought what better idea than to consider how you might go about repurposing an old LP. So, if you no longer listen to those old records, or have long since replaced your stereo with a streaming service – now is the time to get your thinking cap on and come up with an innovative, entertaining or useful idea. To enter the competition, we are asking you to suggest how to repurpose a 12" Vinyl LP (in other words, how the actual record can be remade into something else). Your idea will be judged by our production team on the best ten suggestions (after all you trust them to make your filters!), and we will notify the winners direct and on our website. Your suggestion can be in the format of an actual repurposed vinyl sent to us or a photo or a sketch of your repurposed idea. If you would like to enter – it’s easy. Just send your name, company, telephone and your suggestion by email, head over to the website, or send the physical item you have made/repurposed. And yes, there is a quirky prize for this quirky competition – Croft is giving away ten prizes of Molton Brown (another manufacturer producing in the UK) vouchers to the value of £33.33 each for the best suggestions! (Directors decision is final!) So, get your thinking cap on and send your original ideas to us before 16 December!