- WFC13 is Getting Closer Are You In?
- China Crisis? The Effect of Coronavirus on Global Supply Chains
- A Picture Paints a 1000 Words
- Exploiting the Potential of Additive Manufacturing in Filtration Media Designs
- Croft to Host Introduction to AM Course at World Filtration Conference 2020
- Going Global - The Explosive Growth of Craft Gin
- Why Manufacturing Needs to Invest in Ethical Supply Chains
- Tritiated Water Clean-up What Are the Options?
- Could a Wedge Wire Barrier Provide a Solution to Ocean Contamination?
- Why Manufacturing Needs More Female Employees
- The 8 Skills You Need To Kickstart Your Career in Manufacturing
- Millennials and Gen Z Who Are They and What Do They Mean for Your Manufacturing Business?
- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Does Wellbeing Have a Place In Manufacturing?
- Why Lifelong Learning is the Key to Closing the Skills Gap in 2020
- Is It a Record? No, Its Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service at Croft
According to the NewVoiceMedia 2019 "Serial Switchers" report, poor customer service costs businesses an average of $75 billion per year.
Over the years, the rise of new technology, better online connections, and social media has prompted customers to demand a better experience from their favourite companies. Now that an audience can share negative interactions with the world through several forums, businesses cant afford to cut corners with service. Unfortunately, many manufacturing companies are struggling to change with the times.
In the past, manufacturers used to compete almost exclusively on product quality and price. At Croft, we know these two things are essential, but we also recognise the value of meaningful customer moments too. The fact that we specialise in custom filters means that we need to understand our clients on a deeper level to produce the design thats right for them. Our unique customer-first approach is part of what sets us apart in this growing industry.
Service in the Manufacturing Sector is Changing
In recent years, weve begun to see a digital awakening in the manufacturing industry. Companies of all sizes are starting to realise that if they want to compete, they need to connect with their customers on a variety of levels and channels. Its no longer enough to just offer a great product - you need to make sure that youre delivering on experience too.
While many manufacturing businesses are still amid their transformation process, Croft has been ahead of the game for several years. Our commitment to delivering bespoke filtration systems means that weve always had to pay close attention to the needs of our customers and make sure that were providing a convenient end-to-end experience.
We believe that its not just our excellent products that make us shine in the filter market, its also our ability to interact with our clients, understand their needs, and deliver solutions to a range of complicated pain points.
How Croft Excels at Customer Service
For Croft, the core of an excellent customer service strategy is understanding your target audience. We get to know each of our clients individually so that we can deliver the results that are right for them.
Recently, we supported a brand in the Formula 1 sector who told us how important it was for them to have a manufacturing supplier on-hand that they saw as part of the team. "A racing team is not just about the guys at the track, or the drivers in the car, or the people at the factory, or our partners. It also needs the commitment of our suppliers".
Here are some of the ways that we ensure that were delivering the "commitment" and support that our clients need.
Typically, when companies plan for a change in operations, theyre basing their plans on information and hard facts. However, its difficult to reassure EU suppliers that they will not have to pay increased costs when there is no data available on what Brexit will mean to the manufacturing trade.
1. We Listen to Our Customers
The problem for many manufacturing companies is that they often produce the same handful of products time and time again. This means that some companies get into the habit of delivering a one-size-fits-all approach to their customers. As specialists in custom manufacturing, we havent fallen into this trap.
Croft has always prioritised the relationship-building aspects of our interactions with customers. We believe that listening to our clients is the only way to make sure were delivering the services they need. We commit to:
β’ Regular conversations with clients from project start to finish.
β’ Customised service dependant on the goals of our customers.
β’ Responding to and learning from the feedback our clients give.
2. We Know How to Support Businesses
Over the years, weve learned that businesses expect only the best from the manufacturing companies that they partner with. As a B2B organisation, we need to make sure that were giving our clients both excellent products and the peace of mind that comes with knowing theyve invested in the right partner.
According to one Gallup Study, more than 70% of B2B companies face setbacks and decreases among B2B partners because they fail to engage their customers. We fight against this problem by providing our customers with as much support and guidance as they need to feel confident in working with us. On the Croft Filters website, our clients can find everything from informative blog posts sharing details about our latest products, to videos that demonstrate how our filtration systems work.
3. Were There for Every Step of the Customer Journey
Finally, when were working to deliver the best possible service to our customers, we dont lose interest straight after a sale. Croft Filters believes that manufacturing companies need to be present and available for their customers after a sale, to help them get the most out of their purchases. We work with our clients from start to finish, providing them with support for every step of the customer journey.
For instance, we can show you first-hand how a bespoke filter solution can cut costs in your business, or lead to enhanced productivity. Once youve bought your custom filter, we can also provide you with video guidance on how it works, or offer step by step support through our customer engagement team. Our commitment to sticking by our clients is why we earn the highest possible reviews from our happy customers.