- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Is It a Record? No, It’s Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here – Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass – A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
The Croft Filters team is based in Warrington, England, but were capable of supporting people in need of custom filters beyond the UK too. As pioneers in the filtration industry, weve always been dedicated to going above and beyond for our customers, whether that means designing state-of-the-art backflush filters from scratch, or investing in the latest innovations within the additive manufacturing space. Our dedication to excellent customer service also extends beyond the UK and the local companies that rely on us to help them transform their processes and operations. Over the years, weve worked with countless groups from various parts of the world, helping them to discover whats possible with the flexibility and scalability of custom filtration. After all, its not just British companies that need excellent filters to keep their machines and factory floors running. Whether youre in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, energy, or waste management industries, filtration is crucial all over the world.
Working with Croft Filters in the US
Like the UK, the United States is an environment thats continually growing and evolving, driven by the demand for more convenient processes and quicker innovation. Some of the biggest companies in the world reside within the USA, and just like the businesses that we work with in the UK, these organisations demand the very best filtration to help them keep up with industry standards. As a leading filter manufacturer with more than 30 years of experience designing bespoke industrial filters to solve a range of challenges for todays companies, Croft is always ready to share knowledge, expertise, and innovation with our clients - wherever they are. This includes offering state-of-the-art bespoke filter services to companies in the United States. We can offer US businesses the opportunity to embrace all the benefits of our design and engineering background when it comes to accessing vacuum filters, cone filters, basket strainers, and countless other designs. Whats more, were here to offer support and advice on any aspect of your filter strategy. Director Neil Burns can assist with any industrial or design requests you might have when requesting new filter systems. Alternatively, his brother Mark is on hand to answer technical inquiries. Whether youre interested in the Dixon Ring manufacturing process, and how we developed a machine specifically to support high-speed production, or youre keen to take advantage of the benefits of additive manufacturing, Croft Filters is here to support our brothers and sisters in the States, just like we serve our customers at home in the UK.
Speedy Service: Even Over Seas
In the UK, Croft Filters stock a range of incredible materials for filtration, often available for next-day delivery. We can provide everything from stainless steel mesh to perforated sheet filters, fine wire mesh, wedge wire, and more. While we might not be able to deliver your filters in the USA by next-day delivery, were still committed to getting the products you need to you as quickly as possible. Wherever you are in the world, the Croft Filters team always takes great pride in our ability to understand consumer needs and supply a rapid turnaround on bespoke services. We know that filtration is crucial to industries ranging from power generation to food production and pharmaceuticals, which is why were always ready to deliver fast and practical support, no matter which sector youre involved with. 60% of the filter systems and products that we produce for our United States customers go out within six days or less. Our commitment to excellent results for all of our clients ensures that we can embrace the ideal blend of speed, accuracy, and quality for every customer. When you come to us in search of a bespoke filter, you can rest assured that youll always get premium quality, without compromising on speed. Over 30 years of experience, combined with the latest in filter design tools, additive manufacturing technology and dedication to customer service means that Croft will always deliver the results you need - even when youre not located in the UK. If youre ready to find out more about starting your filter journey with Croft, reach out to us today!