- Croft Filters: Looking to Inspire the Industry Professionals of the Future
- Is It a Record? No, It’s Competition Time!
- Could Using Cloud Technology Benefit Your Manufacturing Company?
- Why Optimising Your Customer Experience is Critical To Success
- Wire In The Blood
- The Importance of Maintaining Filtration Systems
- What do Filters and Halloween Have in Common?
- Shaping The Future of Filtration
- How to Improve Your Sales Process in 5 Easy Steps
- The Next Generation - Why Collaboration is Critical for the Future of Manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 Is Here – Is Your Company Ready?
- Perforated Infill Panels vs. Glass – A Discussion
- Croft In the USA: Were Here to Serve the States
- Introducing Our Award-Winning Quick Release Filters
- 3D Printing: Whats Really Possible?
- How the Future of Manufacturing is Going from Strength to Strength
- 3D Printing State of the Nation - Latest News
- Tee strainers, Leaf strainers, Pleats, Knitted and Witches Hats
- Exploring Backflush Filtering with Croft Filters
- Refurbishing a Sea Water Corroded Hammerhead Filter: Possible or Not?
- What Do Croft and Amazon Have in Common? A Customer-Centric Focus
- Made Here Now and the Future of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons Why the 13th World Filtration Congress is a Must Attend
- Cracking the Case of Filters for Easter in the Food Industry
- Throw Away Filters:
To Be or Not to Be?
- Oil, Gas, Food, Pharmaceuticals:
Whats the Connection?
- New application for HiFlux Auto-line self-cleaning liquid filters
(hygienic design) yields substantial savings
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Service
Isnt Just Lip Service
- Why You Can Access
Brexit Or No Brexit
- How a Bespoke Filter
Solution Cut Costs and
- Reasons why collaboration
between industry and universities is
vital to the manufacturing sector
- Why you need
bespoke inline strainers
- I\m a bug....
get me into here
- Hi Ho Silver Lining
Soldering at its best
- Sophie's 3D Metal
- Hat Trick award
for Croft employee
- 10 Years in the Cloud
- Filter with a different Duty
- Filters For A World Tour
- Filter Helps Test Subsea Pipelines
- 'Waste not want not' - Croft help with recycle process
- Micro Breweries are Flavour of the Month!
- Croft on track with F1 team
- Croft employee
wins a third national award
at House of Commons, Westminster
An amateur photographer has had his work displayed at the House of Commons after snapping up his THIRD award in three years.
His photograph was one of 72 images shortlisted in the national Engineers Employers Federation Make It Britain competition which champions British manufacturing - Rob had six images shortlisted altogether!
Rob, who has been interested in photography since he was 16, was named Best Amateur Photographer award after impressing judges with his image The Welder Returns.
It shows an engineer welding a perforated plate cylinder into a North Sea oil line filter at Croft Filters.
Mr Watkins said: "Im over the moon to have won this award for the third time, but the most rewarding part was getting to see my work displayed in the House of Commons.."
Neil Burns, director at Croft Filters, added: "The challenge is in capturing a photograph that turns peoples heads and makes them think again about the role and diversity of modern-day industry in Britain today, and Rob has showed he has the eye for this having been successful for a third year running"